Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Banana Pancakes: My favourite fruit!

 I love to eat banana, well most people do, haha. But for me I really enjoy it in many forms, ripe or turn it into different kinds of dessert.
But sometime, I don't know what to do with it, there are too many ideas in my head, and I can't decide what I should do first ^^".
Because you can make cake, cookie, mousse or etc. with this delicious fruit. After thinking (and asking my fanpage, hehe), I got the answer and it's "Banana pancake".
This pancake is very easy (well, most of the pancake recipes are easy, right), with yogurt, this pancake has a light tangy taste and very soft and fluffy texture.
When mixing the liquid ingredient with the flour mixture, just mix it until moisten, the batter doesn't need to be smooth or the texture of the pancake will be tough.
Serve it with anything you like, maple syrup is my choice but honey is great too.



Banana Pancakes
Serve 2-3 (depend on how hungry you are ^^)



130g (1cup) .................. Plain flour
1tbsp ............................ Granulated sugar
1/4tsp ........................... Salt
1/2tsp ............................ Baking powder
1/4tsp ............................ Baking soda
200g (3/4 cup) .............. Plain yogurt
1/2cup ........................... Milk
1 .................................... Egg
15g (1tbsp) .................... Melted butter
2 ..................................... Ripe bananas, sliced

For serving
........................................ Butter
......................................... Maple syrup


 Put flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda into a bowl, and whisk to combine.


 Mix plain yogurt, milk, melted butter and egg together.


 Pour into the flour bowl.
 Whisk to combine (the mixture will be lumpy).


Heat the pan over low heat.
Brush the pan with oil.
 Put 1/4cup of the batter into the pan, place the banana pieces over the pancake.


 Flip to cook both side.


Place in a plate, serve with butter and a lot of maple syrup, yummy!


Banana Pancakes: My favourite fruit!

1 comment:

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...